Welcome to Our Beth El Community!
We are happy that you found us! We’re a Conservative congregation deeply committed to providing opportunities for all of our members to enrich their Jewish lives. Our community is dynamic, warm, inclusive, and caring.
Through worship, study, cultural activities, community events, and tzedakah, we nurture our community and sustain a very special spiritual home. We invite you to experience the wonderful place that is NSS Beth El and to pursue your spiritual journey as part of our extended family.
Sundays – 8:45 am
Weekdays – 7:15 am
Rosh Hodesh – 7:00 am
National Holidays – 8:45 am
Sunday – Thursday – 7:30 pm
Friday Evening (Kabbalat Shabbat) – 6:15 pm
Shabbat Morning – 8:50 am
Family Service – 10:45 am
Junior Congregation (Grades 2-5) – 10:30 am
This Week's Shabbat Times
- Candle Lighting — Friday, Nov. 23 - 4:04 pm
- Kabbalat Shabbat Service — Friday, Nov. 23 - 6:15 pm
- Shabbat Service — Saturday, Nov. 24 - 8:50 am
- Bar Mitzvah - David Ayzman — Saturday, Nov. 24 - 8:50 am
- Mincha/Ma'ariv — Saturday, Nov. 24 - 4:00 pm
- Shabbat Ends — Saturday, Nov. 24 - 5:09 pm