Mazel Tov on your upcoming marriage! Are you considering holding your wedding here at Beth El?
Please contact us at 847-432-8981 for room availability, to schedule a walk-through of the rooms and pricing. Please note that the bride and groom must be speak or meet with our senior rabbi, Rabbi Vernon Kurtz, before holding a wedding at Beth El.
What are the steps to holding a wedding at Beth El?
- Call for availability of the rooms
- Then the bride and groom must call Rabbi Vernon Kurtz’s office to speak to him about holding your wedding at Beth El
- Call 847-432-8981 to schedule a walk-through of the rooms
- Complete the rental agreement and pay the room deposit
- If using Beth El’s Circle of Life Catering, call and schedule an appointment with Avram Pachter, Director of Hospitality, to discuss menus at 847-432-1024 or email email@example.com.
Room Rental Information